So much metal, so many runes. Grimlock 5, hold that. No, no, up a little. Right…there. Stay. Hm. This one seems to like fire. Interesting.
So, finally past the golem, it seems. Unseen servant revealed the mage’s fondness for musical golems – as long as you keep the golem playing, all is good.
On, to find a couple of interesting storerooms, and an illusion or two, then the Imp behind it all. He used to be Furion’s right hand, it seems – though Furion never let him in the lab (and we might do well to keep him out of it, as well). Got some interesting stories out of him – Furion disappeared after going seeking some circle of power business – and a long night in the lab. Perhaps Furion let Kraksis in, struck a deal with him, or is Kraksis, himself? (Furion seems too much the stoner for that last.)
He shuts up whenever we get to a sensitive subject, though.
And an infernal pact; lovely. If Baughb has any say in it, it wont be the last one.
- Cut a deal with the (druggie) imp – he gets to see what’s in the lab, and helps us not die.
- Imp desperately wants to know what Furion got up to with ‘the circle’ – possibly the circle where we found Hugmug?
- The imp had some very interesting things to say.
- Krack-ass is something he won’t talk about. Neither is the contract he had with Furi-pants.
- Furion’s disappearance definitely related to Kraksis.
- Furion came in mumbling about how he must finish – work stuff. Got high, and got gone.
- See other notes on character sheet.
- We can cut infernal deals with the Imp….
- Already checked the witch list with the Imp – no luck.